Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday Rants & Fabulous Gay Shows.

I swear, that someday in the near future I'll have positive and uplifting posts. But then again, I think I'd lose half my followers if I started doing that. I'd have to search harder in society to find something humorous to write about.

To pass the time I've been 'taking notes'. Notes of things that are said in passing as the day goes on.

Lingo I've learned this week:
"Flip the phone" this means I need to fetch her blackberry that she still can't use.
"Hit the Switch" This means to unlock her car, which is to be followed by either loading or unloading said car.

I've heard her ask two questions today which make me further question her intelligence. She picks up an item from the table, shows it to me, and asks me what it is. "Um....that's the battery charger to your camera" (you know, that thing you use on a weekly basis)

Later on I hear her asking 'what are snap peas?'

oh you cannot be serious.

A bit later after setting up some listings "call so and so and tell her where to meet Nick this afternoon to see those houses" "Sure Thing, I'll do that now" "Be sure to call her. Call her"

"OK....I got it"

And I guess at some point since I've started working here, she's remembered that she has a 2nd printer, which connects to her computer. So I get asked "Could you maybe start using the other printer periodically? Just so it keeps working. I forgot about it." This printer is not even hooked up to my computer. Will I ever use it? doubtfully.

Then as she casually walks through my 'office' area, she rips one. Yup.

....and to top off my day, she misspelled my name. Again.

At least at home I can sit back, enjoy a clean household, chill with my pups, and do my best to unwind. Lately I've been staying up later than normal, just to delay the start of the next day as much as possible. I'm enjoying this show on Planet Green called The Fabulous Beekman Boys. Didn't think much of the show at first, but how can you not love a show about two gay city boys living and working out on a farm?

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/tv/the-fabulous-beekman-boys/the-fabulous-beekman-boys.html

That's it for the night. Sweet Dreams. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment