Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mandatory IQ tests for agents

I honestly can't complain about my week - compared to others this one is a walk in the park. Today has been quite humorous. 10 minutes before the team meeting and caravan, boss remembers that there's a team meeting and caravan. The caravan which stops at one of her homes, which she has not prepared food for. Good thing for that tub of cookie dough. Today I was Betty Crocker as she carefully went over and over, and then repeated how to spoon dough on a cookie sheet. It's a darn good thing she told me. In my 29 years on this earth I would never have known how to do this. If not for her there to save the day I'd have put the entire plastic tub directly in the oven. *Whew*

After the team meeting she calls to tell me to get the key for the house and bring them over. She fails to remember that she's got the key. 'Well, just drive to the end of the street and we'll meet you there to pick them up. Turn on your AC and wait at the corner. But not so far at the corner of the street that you are sticking out and someone hits you.'

I tried so hard to resist a smart ass remark, but to no avail 'um...yeah, I kinda figured not to pull out in the street, I do after all have common sense' This coming from the woman who I'm convinced I will be in the car with should I die in a fiery car crash.

Apparently I do not posses the ability to bake, drive, or I'm sure most days, think on my own. It really is comical.

My fingers are crossed and my prayers are sent that I get an offer today from ReMax. Unless of course it is my destiny to entertain my 5 followers on here with workday antics.

I finally learned the cause of my frequent headaches too. Nearly every day for 3 months+ now I've been getting bad headaches at work. I figured it was just mold in this house from the floods back in May. Turns out I've been getting chronic tension headaches. Typically caused by stress, anxiety, and/or poor posture. In my case, all three. (poor posture is blamed on the fact that my desk chair is a wooden stool). Can cause irritability, trouble sleeping, light and sound sensitivity, and of course, headaches. Check, Check, Check, and Check. Awesome.

But like I said, all things aside, it's still been a decent Tuesday. :)

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to see a neurologist about the headaches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that you know about the "eXlax in the cookies" trick, right?!!

    ReplyDelete