Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday the 6th.

Weekend, oh glorious weekend - you are just around the corner. In 5 short hours I can once again forget about work for an entire two days. I'd say I get to crack open a beer, but I still have to hit the bank and the vet's office for Dora's follow up appointment on her heart and lungs. (which hopefully will go fine) I can certainly tell a difference in her since starting on the meds for her murmur. She still falls over though when shaking, and I was really hoping that would go away. :-/

Lu and Jeremy will be in town this weekend as well. My sister hasn't come to visit me since October of 2008. She and Jer are buying horse #4 in Murfreesboro, and we are close enough to be their lodging. Debating whether to head to the Williamson County Fair, or head Downtown.

And work. I'm now on this super important, drop everything you are doing mission for the boss. She wants a 4 bedroom house on the beach to rent for her family's vacation. This is way more important than the actual time-limit work I have to get done.

Really? I'm pretty damn sure you can this yourself. You are not my family. I am not a travel agent. Let me work on your listings and closings like I was hired to do. For once. If I'm still here when they get back, I'm confident I'll be forced to forge this entire trip's expenses on her taxes to somehow make it look business related.

AND...I have an interview next week for another Real Estate Company in Mt. Juliet. (yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment