Sunday, December 22, 2013

12/11/12

feeling so let down....:

I've spent 7 months looking for a camper. Rob knows this. He knew my price limit was $1500.....so some months back he told me to look for something up to $3,000, he would kick in the rest so we would have a camper.

Fast forward to today. 7 months of looking. Finding only 2 in nashville in that time, and seeing them both - leaving empty handed and disappointed both times.

Last week I finally find one. A tad over the limit - $2500, but $1100 to ship it from Cali to here. He knows I'm looking - even tells me to start a thread on our vette forum to see if someone else can check it out - saying how he'd hate to get it back here to find out it's rusted, leaking, etc.

I schedule someone to see it. I price out shipping.

So what does he ask tonight? 'how you going to pay for it.' I tell him I've got $2500, the motorcycle is up for sale, and I'll pay him back the shipping cost after it sells.

nope.

suddenly we 'don't have it'.


'well, since it's just SO important to you, we'll just not pay your car note for a couple months. We can pass on paying the bills, they aren't that important'.

You jackass.

Once again....my hopes up....I finally find the right one, and you pull this shit. Thanks a fucking heap. If it were something you wanted, I bet $100 we'd have the money for it. I once again wandered upstairs to cry. I've learned that crying within his range only makes him a bigger asshole.

I'm so pissed.

edit as of 12/12/12 - once he found out I was already about to buy it, he told me he'd give me $1000. Well lookie there - he did have it after all. Told him not to worry about it. I'd gotten approved for a small loan - bought it all myself. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment