Sunday, December 22, 2013

10/12/10

Sweet boyfriend:


I have a request of you. Please think before you speak. You rarely do, which results in your making an ass of yourself with ridiculous comments.

For instance, last night when I went to show you something on facebook and the mouse on my computer stuck, dragging open the AOL window instead of the link I was trying to show you. I'm still absolutely dumbfounded at the fact you asked me if I knew how to check notifications on facebook, as I had been doing for 4 years prior. You weren't joking either.

Then today you wanted to go to costco after work. Knowing I had an interview, you asked what time it was, and when I told you how long it could run, you just said you'd go home, get the truck and make the 30+ mile drive back out there. Within moments you just said you didn't mind working late and I could get you after that. Now think. You could have completely avoided aggravating me with the whole 'I'll go home, get the truck and just go back out there' comment and said 'I can work late'. There's so much you could avoid saying if you just thought for a moment before speaking.

That is all.

For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment