Sunday, December 22, 2013

07/13/10

that 'I don't matter' feeling

...maybe it's just the low blood sugar. I don't know.

I'm just a loan number. I'm just another annoying caller to the Verizon tech support. Just the employee you've had for 7 months, that you still don't know my last name. I'm the girlfriend who feels unimportant.

I'm a walking curse. I'm a hassle to human kind. I'm the raincloud you never have over your head. That bad day you never have. That's me.

Pull your head out of your rear. There's more to life than your feelings. There's your reaction to my feelings. When I don't feel well, when I have a bad day, when I'm depressed. Be with me on my bad days, as well as my good. That's what a relationship is about. Every day will never always be a good day.

Show me you care. Show me you care more about me than your money or your things.....and you will open yourself up to a love you never knew existed. You only care to talk if it's about you. When I have a bad day, I can't let you know, because you get upset. You are selfish. Very, Very selfish. You want us to get a new house, but keep it only in your name. At what point of this relationship is there 'us'?

I'm just there. Every day. That pebble in your shoe....your underpaid assistant who will never live up to your expectations. Your girlfriend that wonders each and every day if she really even matters.

Just there............

No comments:

Post a Comment