Sunday, December 22, 2013

05/31/13

Here's the shit I deal with on a weekly basis.

It's 5:30am. I've gotten his coffee started, his lunch ready. He comes downstairs and I go to let the pups outside. While I'm out there, a lady with two boxers walks by and of course the dogs go ballistic. I apologize to the lady and pull the pups inside. I give them a quick swat on the bum and tell them to hush and they were going to wake the whole neighborhood.

Jones peed so I unleashed him, then I go back out with May and she pees. I come in and Rob asks what was out there and I told him. He asked if Jones was barking too, and I said he was almost howling out there. I told the pups they weren't getting a treat and that was that.

Rob goes to leave for work. 'well, I'm out. Hope your day gets better'. 'What do you mean ''gets better?''. He points at the pups. I reply 'why would that give me a bad day? They are dogs. So what if they barked'. Clearly my reply makes him more upset. 'well you are out there yelling at them'. 'So? I didn't want them going crazy barking out there. That happens. I'm sorry if you think it ruined my day'. 'ugh. whatever'. As he walks out the door I tell him 'hope your day gets better'.

HA.

Only someone as negative as him would cop an attitude with me and go on and on about how my day must be 'ruined'. Oh how I tire of his attitude!!

No comments:

Post a Comment