Sunday, December 22, 2013

08/09/12

.....and this is what it takes:


I opted not to go to cruise in tonight - we just got Dora's remains back, and I just wanted to stay home. He said 'ok, well you are still going with me tomorrow night and saturday aren't you?' 'Yeah, that's the plan'. 'I know you have your thing Saturday morning', and I reply with 'which one?' 'What do you mean which one?' Obviously forgetting our conversation with Cindy just yesterday about the charity ride I'd been debating about going to. So I remind him which follows with: 'oh, well, I thought the Wilson county fair was more important to you'. And there it is. The comment of attitude, which will ruin the whole night.

I tell him 'can you phrase that a little nicer??' 'What, I didn't say anything wrong'. 'It's how you phrase it. I really don't need to deal with your snide comments tonight', and I proceed to go upstairs with nasty little remarks as I walk up the stairs. Once again he left here saying I caused it because I took it the wrong way. It must have absolutely nothing to do with how he phrases things to sound so smart assy.

FML

No comments:

Post a Comment