Thursday, May 20, 2010

What I am not.....

It's Thursday. In less than one week I'll be in Atlanta, and in just 11 short days we will be on our way to Sunny, Warm, Everyday is 80*, Florida. I don't remember the last time I looked forward to a vacation this much. to say it is well deserved is an understatement. I've never been paid so little to work so hard in my entire life.

Before I could finish my cereal this morning, my boss called. Looking for flyers for a listing. I did those flyers 2 days ago, and gave them to her. She's misplaced them. Because she is unable to remember where she put them, that must mean I have not done them. I heard about this as soon as I set foot outside the car this morning too. 'oh, no - don't print new ones, you'll waste ink' which was followed by my thought 'then you shouldn't have lost them you crazy bag!'

My morning consists of being told to do things I've complete a week ago, and being an answering service to her kids whenever they call the house and want someone's phone number. I should start charging a '411 fee'. $1.50 for each time they call, and I have to drop what I'm doing to assist them' Need Directions? Get a GPS - DON'T CALL ME.

And now for a bit of humor in the day. Have you ever heard of the website 'Awkward Family Photos'? Rob got me hooked on this site last year, and since then it has blossomed into a hideous internet sensation. So much so, that it's being published into a book now. According to MSNBC "The L.A.-based screenwriters have turned AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com into one of the biggest sensations on the Internet, with some 15 million people a month visiting the site to ogle families posing at their embarrassing best. And now their book “Awkward Family Photos” will debut at No. 3 on the New York Times best-seller list."









For the full site go to

No comments:

Post a Comment