Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Don't get near me - I bite.

Ever have those days where you are just irritated. Nothing particular will set it off - it's just an aura about you. I'm having one of those days. Just a lack of patience for things I'm already irritated with. People on the road who wait til the last second to get in that backed up turn lane (and those who let them in), or a loud boss who preaches the Bible to you about seeing your own faults, while being immune to their own. Practice what you preach woman.

All that aside, it's a delightful morning out. Yesterday's weather was a bit on the chilly side for mid may - cloudy, dreary, and only 65*. I hear my boss on the phone with her daughter who apparently went to the zoo yesterday with her kids 'oh, it was so cold. I hope you wore your heavy coat, it was freezing out!' really? I can only laugh. It's the best way to get through life's frustrations sometimes. I know I rant about my boss all the time, but in all honesty - it's amusing. Rob finds humor in some of the stories I tell him about my day - anger in others.

My Grandfather gets released from the hospital today as well. We are all relieved, and I know he is eager to get back home. He was in surgery yesterday to stop the bleeding from his main surgery - one week ago now.

I also realized on my drive to work today that mine and Rob's 2 year anniversary is in 3 days. A full photo montage will follow, no doubt. It's what I do best. I wish I could get paid for being crafty - I would die a happy woman!

Also, I don't know about some of you all - but I'm a huge fan of PostSecret. I've been looking at this site religiously, every Sunday morning for the past 6 years. Here's a card for the day to inspire you.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment