Thursday, September 2, 2010

yeah - two in one day. It's that sort of day

17 minutes left until I can leave here today. Since boss is not feeling well I'm being yelled at for everything under the sun.

I wrote down her demands for me - word for word. So when that contract gets sent to that closing company, it's because you told me to. I even repeated it to you to verify. You know, if you actually wrote down the company it's supposed to go to, in the contract, like you are supposed to - we wouldn't be having this issue. So don't even raise your voice at me, tell me I don't listen, and then explain it to me like I'm a flipping idiot.

I've been yelled at two times already today. There's only so much I can take. And though I keep saying it, I just keep coming back for more.

My interview is at 4pm tomorrow. More prayers to the guy up above that I get an opportunity to once again shine.

And woman....I don't care if you have a cold. I don't treat people like crap when I feel sick. What makes you think you can?

1 comment:

  1. I think she's a sociopath.
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_know_if_someone_is_a_sociopath

    ReplyDelete