Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 1

of my new start....

It was nice to wake up and not feel my stomach turning, dreading what the work day would bring. (Ex) boss was even calling me over the weekend, asking for my time card which I had already told them would be mailed out this week. I spent my morning sending out resumes, and crossing my fingers that this is a temporary situation.

This afternoon I was already getting antsy. Anyone who knows me well, knows I can't sit still. So in order to feel productive I've decided to do some work to the house. Starting with the guest room. I've already cleaned most of it out, and begun taping.



....if only I had a color in mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On to the weekend's events.

Man was it a weekend. I think we are still wiped out from it. Just can't party and stay up late like we used to in our younger 20's. We headed on Saturday night to a party at Mad Donna's in East Nashville for a birthday party for our friend Rachel. She put some awesome creativity into planning this out, and it was well worth her efforts. With a Lady Gaga theme.....well, the pics speak for themselves!












Running on 4 hours of sleep from the night before, we headed out to the Titan's home opener on Sunday. Aside from sitting in the beating sun and getting some interesting tan lines due to my earrings, it was a great game!

1 comment: