Thursday, July 15, 2010

For my sister....

I know I'm a few days early, but weekends are hectic and I don't have the time to blog. So I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. You've been my best friend through my childhood, when no one else was, and you were my partner in crime through our teenage years.....

Despite all the fights when we were little- the hitting, the kicking, the slapping, I love ya. (and I'm glad we are past that phase) :D

I think more about the 'village' we built in the sandbox with JT - using moss for grass, little plastic horses, and hot wheels. Playing Littlest Pet Shop, Precious Places, or Sylvanian Families, Building Forts out of sawhorses and blankets in the backyard, and practically living outside on our summer vacations.

Here comes the cheese............

I can't imagine having grown up without you.














See you tomorrow Lu!

No comments:

Post a Comment