Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Getting ready for the holidays

My life is once again becoming interesting enough that I possess the ability to blog weekly at a minimum without my reader succumbing to boredom.

This holiday season I am sincerely trying my best to embrace what the season really means, and take the time to enjoy it. We have 5 more days of work left before going on a nice week and a half long winter break, in which time I plan on doing my Christmas baking, something I didn't have the time (or spirit) for last year.

Work has been going decent, but with the holiday break right around the corner, I think that most of my co-workers are putting in the least amount of effort possible to get through these last few days. I only wish I could sit on my rear and surf the internet, or text my friends for at least 3 hours a day (and still get paid for it!).

I went home yesterday, frustrated beyond belief at the sheer laziness of people. Won't take out their trash, even though they walk out the front door 4 times a day for a (paid) 15 minute long smoke break, so I have to. Failing to fill out the necessary paperwork that they are required to do for the children in their class (despite the 2 extra teachers who are in there every day to 'hang out' and avoid work) and then asking me to grab something for you or cover a bathroom break, when I'm sitting there doing YOUR work! Seriously?!

5 days......5 days.......5 days......

No comments:

Post a Comment